Working as a full-time real estate professional, Donna is passionate about her career and takes pride in helping her clients. She continually works on her skill set and stays knowledgeable in the current housing market. Staying up to date with creative marketing strategies is important to her so that she is better able to help her sellers.
Being a certified Senior Real Estate Professional, she has helped many clients with the sale of their longtime family home as they’ve become empty nesters looking to downsize or head south! Understanding the struggles of selling, and the emotional attachment, Donna has earned the trust of her sellers by displaying patience, respect, and the ability to make the process as stress-free as possible for them.
If you’re looking to buy or sell, or know someone that is, give Donna a call. She would be happy to help!
“She was understanding of not just selling a house, but a home. I would recommend Donna to my friends and family.” – Yvonne V.
- Specialties: Buyer’s Agent, Listing Agent, Certified Negotiation Expertise
- Manfred Real Estate Learning Center – New York State Real Estate Licensing Course
- Real Estate Negotiation Institute – Certified Negotiation Expert / CNE Designation
- 20+ years Business / Finance / Client Services
- Servicing the Capital District and surrounding counties
- No cost buyer’s representation / Free seller’s market analysis